2. Won a Gold Medal at the Great Exhibition in 1851, held at Crystal Palace, for its Mansfield Red Moulding Sand.
3. Has been manufacturing bricks on its site at Sandhurst Avenue for 90 years (since 1921).
4. Has recently invested £10M in a new state-of-the-art brick production facility on Crown Farm Way, Mansfield. The plant is probably the most modern and technically advanced in Europe.
5. Supplies over 400 golf courses across the UK with rootzone materials, top dressing and bunker sand.
6. Supplied the surface for the first all-weather racing track at Southwell in 1989.
7. Supplies 20 Premiership clubs, 24 Championship clubs and 120 other football league clubs with materials for their pitches.
8. Is one of the largest users of recycled compost in the country.
9. Fill over 1.5 million bags each year with sand.
10. Two employees each worked for the company for over 50 years. A record which will never be broken.
Call us 01623 707555