Phone: 01623 622441 • E-Mail: email@example.com
1. Has been quarrying sand in Mansfield for over 170 years.
2. Won a Gold Medal at the Great Exhibition in 1851, held at Crystal Palace, for its Mansfield Red Moulding Sand.
3. Manufactured bricks on its previous site at Sandhurst Avenue since 1926.
4. Mansfield Sand Company Limited have invested several millions of pounds in a state-of-the-art brick facility and more recently in a new purpose-built quarry. Our Brickworks is the most modern and technically advanced in Europe. Our Two Oaks quarry has the most up-to-date and advanced equipment currently in the industry.
5. Supplies over 400 golf courses across the UK with rootzone materials, top dressing and bunker sand.
6. Supplied the surface for the first all-weather racing track at Southwell in 1989.
7. Supplies 16 Premier League clubs, 16 Championship clubs and 120 other football league and non-league clubs with materials for their pitches.
8. Is one of the largest users of recycled compost in the country.
9. Fill over 2 million bags each year with sand.
10. Two employees each worked for the company for over 50 years – a record which will never be broken.
Call us 01623 707555